"50/50 Day Discussion Kit"
The 50/50 Day Discussion Kits have officially flown off the shelves!
We will be making a whole lot more for 50/50 Day 2018, but in the meantime, you can use the materials digitally or download and print your own copies here.
About the 50/50 Day Discussion Kit:
The 50/50 Discussion Kit is designed for all ages, and for all different contexts (your company, school, organization, or home). The kit includes:
- Getting to 50/50 Poster
- Deck of 44 discussion cards with:
- Issue cards: one for each of the "issues" in the circles of the poster. Each of these cards includes an image from the film, definition, related words/issues for conversation, and an interesting fact.
- Question cards that relate to all of the issue cards, and are designed for all ages
- Discussion guides for all different ages (7-9, 10-14, 15-18, 19-99+).
- The kit comes in a 50/50 Day package and is designed to be used over and over again in multiple settings.
Due to such a large quantity of orders, shipping may take a few days extra than noted. The kits will arrive in time for your event!
** Please note, while these discussion kits are free of charge as part of this nonprofit global event, we do ask participants to cover the cost of shipping. You will see this charge once you've selected your shipping method.About 50/50 Day:
On May 10th, join thousands of organizations, companies, schools, museums, libraries and homes — anywhere people already gather — in a global conversation about what it will take to get to a more gender-balanced world in all sectors of society: business, politics, culture, home, and more. Each event will screen the 20 minute film 50/50, dive into these printed discussion kits, and join a Global LiveCast Q&A featuring prominent leaders talking about gender equality from all different perspectives.
If you haven't already, please SIGN UP FOR 50/50 DAY.