"50/50 Day Discussion Kit" - International Orders
Please order your kits by April 10th to make sure they arrive in time for your 50/50 Day event on April 26th. You can also download and print your own copies here (they will also be available in Spanish).
Please be mindful that there are a limited amount of kits for 50/50 Day. We recommend:
- Events larger than 100 people: 5 kits
- Events larger than 1,000 people: 10 kits
- Schools: 1 kit per classroom (not exceeding 30 kits per school)
- School districts: Contact Makenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the 50/50 Day Discussion Kit:
The 50/50 Discussion Kit is designed for all ages, and for all different contexts (your company, school, organization, or home). The kit includes:
- Getting to 50/50 Poster
- Deck of 44 discussion cards with:
- Issue cards: one for each of the "issues" in the circles of the poster. Each of these cards includes an image from the film, definition, related words/issues for conversation, and an interesting fact.
- Question cards that relate to all of the issue cards, and are designed for all ages
- Discussion guides for all different ages (7-9, 10-14, 15-18, 19-99+).
- The kit comes in a 50/50 Day package and is designed to be used over and over again in multiple settings.
Due to such a large quantity of orders, shipping may take a few days extra than noted. The kits will arrive in time for your event!
** Please note, while these discussion kits are free of charge as part of this nonprofit global event, we do ask participants to cover the cost of shipping. You will see this charge once you've selected your shipping method.About 50/50 Day:
On April 26th, join thousands of organizations, companies, schools, museums, libraries and homes — anywhere people already gather — in a global conversation about what it will take to get to a more gender-balanced world in all sectors of society: business, politics, culture, home, and more. Each event will screen the 20 minute film 50/50, dive into these printed discussion kits, and join a Global LiveCast Q&A featuring prominent leaders talking about gender equality from all different perspectives.
If you haven't already, please sign up at 50-50day.org!